We encourage reading with SORA
One account, read and listen on any device; chromebooks, tablets, laptops, desktops and phones. Thousands of books are just a touch away from you in English, Spanish, Romanian and Russian.
How to access Liceul Teoretic Orizont eLibrary with SORA?
To get your digital library card apply your school registrar!
STEP 1: Choose your method
You can access Sora using the Sora app, or using an Internet Browser (Chrome, Internet Explorer, etc.)
- The Sora App is free to download from the Apple App Store or the Google Play Store.
- If you are using a device that doesn’t have the Apple App Store or the Google Play Store, you can access Sora in an internet browser at soraapp.com
STEP 2: Find your school
You can find your school either ways.
- Type into the space “liceul teoretic orizont” then click on “this is my school”, or
- Click “I have a setup code” at the bottom of the page then type “orizont”, then click on “get started”.
STEP 3: Select the correct option from the dropdown menu,
- Click the dropdown. If you’re a student, select ” Liceul Teoretic Orizont Students”. If you’re a teacher/staff, select “Liceul Teoretic Orizont Staff”.
- Click the green Sign In button.
STEP 4: Sign in with credentials,
- Use email address and password provided by school registrar.
- If you want to get help about how to use SORA, use the link below;
How to get help signing in;
If you need your sign-in information (like an ID, username, password, or setup code) or have trouble signing in, please talk to your school registrar. Your school controls your Sora sign-in, so they should be able to help. Or write an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.